Tuesday 22 May 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] nerve damage

Jillian--

I responded in another email, but If you need more help, let me know. I may not have all the answers because I am not as knowledgeable as some of the others on this list, but I'm always willing to go get the answers. Have a wonderful day!

Charly




On May 22, 2012, at 6:01 PM, "Rex James (everythingessential)" <eesubmittal@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi my name is Jillian Smith.
> I noticed you have alot of aroma therapy and other oils on your
> website. I'm a strong believer in oils aspeacailly aroma therapy. My
> question is do you have anything that's cooling to the touch. You see
> on July 27 2011, I was in a slight accident on a bus. however I was
> the only one hurt in the accident. I was sitting in the front row of
> the bus. I saw someone pulling out of a parking lot. then when I
> looked away I suddenly felt the bus coming to a fast halt, and my body
> slid from one seat to another. Then at the moment of impact my face
> hit a pole. my left cheek slammed on it. The doctor in the ER said it
> was just a bruise however a neroligist suggested it was minor nerve
> damage later on as months went by. Today is May 21 2012 my face feels
> fine most of the time however when the weather changes the left side
> of my face becomes so numb I can't stand it. do you have any
> suggestions. Thank you, Jill (posted for Jill from
> EverythingEssential.me)
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment