Monday 7 May 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Migraines with period/breastfeeding

Definitely hormonal.  What happens (based on my own experience and my awesome doctor's explanation) is that during this time the womb swells a bit and hits the spine and this sends a message up the spine to the head and causes the migraine.  I'm guessing it is always on the same side?  Right side, like liver?

It is CRUCIAL to clean the liver!  When I finally got my liver clean and healthy the migraines went away.  She MUST avoid sugar and dairy from ovulation to menstruation.  Dairy will really aggravate it.  She would likely benefit from taking more Primrose. Most people don't take enough of what they need so they don't get an effect. While I'm a bit anti-dairy it is usually okay to use it the rest of the month.

Zendocrine oil on liver for sure. Zendocrine pills internally for support.  I am not a herbalist so be sure to check each ingredient for safety with breastfeeding if she is currently doing that.  Lemon is also great for liver and since she is getting results from ACV, this leads me to believe she must be acidic and the Lemon will help for that.

Maybe Ginger could help for inflammation.  No idea but worth a try (let us know if it helps if she tries that).  I would try a couple drops in FCO on the lower belly region.

This could take a while so patience is needed. Chiropractic or Osteopathy may also help and are worth a try to check for misalignments. 

If she is open to it, a couple of colonics or coffee enemas would speed the whole process of liver cleansing up and make her feel better. 



On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 7:44 PM, sarah savage <satsavage@gmail.com> wrote:
I just got this question from a friend and need some advice:

 "Do you know of anything that would help with migraines?  They usually come right before I have a period... so I assume it's related to hormones.  I have them usually while breastfeeding.. I have been take Primrose.. I have also found that when I start to get one I drink as much water/Apple cider vinegar as I can. This helps alot. If you've heard of anything let me know."


I'm new to the oil business so any advice would help.  

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com



--
Sharon Hoehner
www.endcandidablog.com 
(604) 894-6940 Home Office Pacific Time
(604) 905-9240 Cell Phone


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment