Friday 25 May 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Kabuki Syndrome

My youngest daughter (6yo) has Kabuki Syndrome.  If she needs help connecting with other parents of kids with KS, let me know.  As far as oils go, I would encourage her to use caution when using the oils topically.  Kids with Kabuki Syndrome tend to have super sensitive skin that is slow to heal.  My 6yo is the only one of my children that has reacted to the oils on her skin, even on the soles of her feet.  I always have to use a carrier oil and dilute more heavily than I normally would with her or she breaks out in a rash.

Mellanie




On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 12:55 AM, doterralutz <doterralutz@gmail.com> wrote:
A good friend of mine has a little boy who has been diagnosed with
Kabuki syndrome.  He has many health issues, including a hole in his
heart that the Dr's are considering putting a "plug" of some sort
into.  I don't know the extent of his problems, but do know he has a
cardiologist, geneticist, gastroenterologist, and some counselors.

I've been thinking his parents should be using frankincense on him
daily, are there any other suggestions you guys would have?  Perhaps
helichrysum over the heart?

Thanks,
Jessica

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google


--

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment