Sunday 6 May 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] IPC in Albuquerque, NM

Ellie, did you find anyone to help you?  I just got home and I can try to hook you up with Diane Mascarenas if you still need the capsules.

 
 
Suzy 
www.mydoterra.com/suzyhoward
 
 
 
 


From: Ellie Oils <elliesoils49@gmail.com>
To: EverythingDoterra <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 5, 2012 2:08 PM
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] IPC in Albuquerque, NM

I have an emergency and would like for someone in Albuquerque NM to email me please. I am needing some
of the Zendecrine capsules. I have some of the EO if we could trade possibley.
Thank you!
EL
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com


No comments:

Post a Comment