Monday 21 May 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] How does Oregano remove Skin Tags?

Thank you so much Greg, I'm very excited to try this on myself and my husband.  Have a super rest of the day, Cheryl

On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 1:23 PM, Greg Pawlik <olejkieteryczne@gmail.com> wrote:
Cheryl,

Here is what I did:

  • I applied a bit of Oregano oil on each of my skin tags three times a day.
  • Every time it gave me some dose of pain (for 5-10 minutes). I just told myself: I am a big boy, I can do this and since I don't intend to ever get a tattoo, now I can say that I probably know how it feels to get one.
  • I am pretty sure you can just dilute Oregano with FCO to avoid the pain, but it will probably prolong the process to some extend (I am not patient enough).
  • I also suggest that you avoid applying Oregano (especially if not diluted) anywhere besides the skin tags. I wasn't careful enough and I got some red skin around the place where one of my tags used to be. But Frankincense and Lavender quickly healed the skin there.
  • When I heard about Oregano and skin tags for the first time, they said that you should give yourself 2 months. All 4 of my tags were gone after about 2 weeks, but be patient. You might not see any change or improvement for a month or two and then all of a sudden your rag will be dark, the next day it will be black and the morning after that you will look in the mirror and realize it is gone completely.
  • If you feel like Oregano might be too hot for you, apparently Melaleuca and even Frankincense also can help. When I heard that Oregano removes skin tags I remembered someone I know who's got a skin tag on his eye lid and I thought: "Too bad for him." But he can probably try using Frankicense for it. I would.
  • If skin tags are caused by improper diet (too much refined sugar, etc.) and one is not willing to change it, it might be a good idea to use Frankincense and apply it especially to the areas where new skin tags are forming.
I hope this helps (obviously, I can't say this will work for everyone, but it did for me).


On Sunday, May 20, 2012 8:02:52 AM UTC+2, cheryl yost wrote:
What is the protocol for skin tags and Oregano? We are in dire need of getting rid of them.  Thank you for your help.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com



--
Cheryl Lynn Yost
253-445-5461 or 253-579-2245
www.marykay.com/cyost55
your Mary Kay® Beauty Consultant
Crazy! Amazing! New Timewise® Replenishing Serum+C call now to be on my test panel, you don't want to miss out!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment