Monday 7 May 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Essential oils CAUSING yeast infections

I cannot determine what is causing your yeast problem but I can guarantee you it is not the oils. It could
however be that you are detoxing when taking the oils internally. They are very powerful and would begin
killing off the yeast and that there are times when detoxing too quickly can result in discomfort mistakenly
thought to be an infection.
You also are using strong probiotics and replacing good flora but this does not eliminate the yeast. I would
suggest you use the GX Assist without the pro biotics for the recommended days. You may experience flu like
results and if so reduce the amount of GX you are taking. Cleanses should not make you sick or uncomfortable.
You may need to do the GX and PB protocol for the required 15 days, then wait 10 days and start again. Do this
until you are able to go through the detox taking all three of the capsules of GX for the 10 days with no difficulty.
Then you will have your over growth of yeast under control.
May I also suggest using the Terrazyme to help regulate and give your body what it needs to balance you out.

Pat

On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 11:47 AM, Amanda M <beautyandbodylounge@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello!

I am hoping to gain some insight- I recently started using doTerra and
when I began injesting the oils I got a yeast infection which I
haven't suffered from in over 3 years since I dramatically changed my
diet. Thought it was possibly a coincidence so I stopped the oils for
about 2 weeks and when I started back up could feel an infection
coming back! Someone mentioned that some of the oils are so anti-
bacterial that they can also kill the healthy bacteria in your gut- I
have read this about Oregano (have not taken this oil). My body is
also extremely sensitive in every way- when using oils I treat myself
the way you would treat a child which is still sometimes too much. For
example, lavender applied alone makes my skin peel so I dilute :)

Also I currently take an extremely potent probotic daily and eat raw
fermented veggies daily (one of the best sources of healthy
bacteria)..

Has anyone had any experiences with this? Thank you for your help!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com



--
PAT LEAVITT
FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment