Sunday 6 May 2012

RE: [Everything doTERRA] Essential oils CAUSING yeast infections

It sounds like the oils are helping you detox.  Sometimes it gets ugly before it gets better :)


Riki L. Evans, B.Msc.
Radiant Living, LLC
www.radiantlivingonline.com
 

 
> Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 10:47:14 -0700
> Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Essential oils CAUSING yeast infections
> From: beautyandbodylounge@gmail.com
> To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>
> Hello!
>
> I am hoping to gain some insight- I recently started using doTerra and
> when I began injesting the oils I got a yeast infection which I
> haven't suffered from in over 3 years since I dramatically changed my
> diet. Thought it was possibly a coincidence so I stopped the oils for
> about 2 weeks and when I started back up could feel an infection
> coming back! Someone mentioned that some of the oils are so anti-
> bacterial that they can also kill the healthy bacteria in your gut- I
> have read this about Oregano (have not taken this oil). My body is
> also extremely sensitive in every way- when using oils I treat myself
> the way you would treat a child which is still sometimes too much. For
> example, lavender applied alone makes my skin peel so I dilute :)
>
> Also I currently take an extremely potent probotic daily and eat raw
> fermented veggies daily (one of the best sources of healthy
> bacteria)..
>
> Has anyone had any experiences with this? Thank you for your help!
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment