Sunday 13 May 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] digestive issues and fibromyalgia

If it helps at all, I have fibro and have for over 12 years and am
symptom free. A lot of people with fibro have been able to return to
normal lives just by following this. Frankly, the diet is the hardest
but it is so worth it to live without pain and be able to function again.
I spent my mothers day beach combing and then took a long walk with no
pain.
gin
On 5/13/2012 8:43 PM, luvtotravel@peakpeak.com wrote:
> Thank you so much for taking the time to share these ideas! I really
> appreciate it and I know she will too. I had been thinking about LLV too
> but she had asked about GX and PB so I will recommend she try the LLV
> also. I had given a sample of deep blue and I think she is thinking of
> getting that too for the pain.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment