Monday 14 May 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] digestive issues and fibromyalgia

I have to second that. I was on the diet for a year before LLV. The diet
made me feel much better but the energy and pain free came with LLV.
gin
On 5/14/2012 10:30 AM, Emily Drolshagen wrote:
> I don't have time to read all the responses, but I have fibro and
> digestive issues and the LLV has really helped me! (as well as
> changing my diet and exercise, but without the LLV I wasn't getting
> the results I wanted with diet and exercise alone)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment