Monday 21 May 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] baby sick with cough/congestion

I am new, so I am not sure about posting non-doTERRA products, but I have always used colloidal silver with my daughter since she was a newborn. You can not overdose, I drop it right up her nose, in her ears, and in her eyes. She also will drink a whole bottle if given the chance. She has never had congestion or runny nose last longer than 3 days, usually 1-2. I am not in Utah with awesome herb shops anymore, but I have used the Sovereign Silver brand from Vitamin Shoppe with good success.

We also use Breathe on her chest at night and diffuse OnGuard.

Hope this helps!

Tara

Sent from my iPhone

On May 21, 2012, at 3:21 PM, Jennifer <jdsvedin@gmail.com> wrote:

> my 13 month old has a nasty cough and sounds like some congestion..
> no real other symptoms, I have been doing On Guard on his feet and
> diffusing it, been also doing Breathe on his chest and diffusing that
> one too.. I also put some drops on a tissue and when he is sleeping
> lay it next to his nose to help him breathe it in.. Anyone have any
> other suggestions to help me help him get over this quickly as he is
> not sleeping well and I am exhausted.
> Thanks,
> Jennifer
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment