Saturday 19 May 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Antibiotics vs. Candida

Pat,

Would it be helpful to do a GX Assist cleanse before the PB Assist?  

On Friday, May 18, 2012 11:02:07 PM UTC-6, Pat Leavitt wrote:
I would start the PB Assist right away. My dentist recommends this also, I smile all the way home where I throw the prescription in the garbage.

Pat

On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 3:36 PM, ileenj <ileenjohnson@gmail.com> wrote:
I have my teeth cleaned every three months, and the dentist insists that I take antibiotics before each cleaning because I have had major surgeries.  This, of course wipes out the good bacteria in my intestinal flora.

I have now had diarrhea since January.  I just completed a second stool culture, and it is negative.  The only thing I can think of that is causing this is an overgrowth of candida.  

I am already at or below my optimal weight, so I am reluctant to do another GX cleanse for fear of losing more weight.  I took PB Assist after my cleaning in mid April, but that didn't help the diarrhea.  I have resorted to DigestZen 3 drops twice a day for the last two weeks to control the diarrhea.  Would it do any good to take more PB Assist without doing the GX Assist?  Or, in other words, if I already have an overgrowth of Candida, could taking more PB Assist "crowd out" the Candida?  I am thinking not.

 If I do take another round of GX Assist, can I continue the DigestZen too?  (I could go back to taking a tablespoon of flax seed meal in a glass of water twice a day for the diarrhea if needed.)  I have been on LLVP for over a year and have had no problems with that.  About a month ago I stopped using any oils for about a week without any change in the diarrhea, so I don't think that is causing a detox reaction.

Since I understand a GX Assist cleanse is recommended quarterly, I guess I could do that right after I have my teeth cleaned followed with the PB Assist. :)

I would appreciate any suggestions.

Ileen


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com



--
PAT LEAVITT
FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment