Tuesday 22 May 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Abridged summary of everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com - 36 Messages in 22 Topics

I was wanting more information on the zyto scanners mentioned by  Julie!

On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 3:38 AM, <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra/topics

    Riki Evans <rikievans@live.com> May 21 10:22PM -0600  

    I've been contacted by a friend who needs oils for an abscessed tooth. I was thinking clove, oregano, onguard...?
    Can anyone help?
     
     
     
     
    Riki L. Evans, B.Msc.
    Radiant Living, LLC ...more
    Sharon Sevy <sharonsevy@yahoo.com> May 21 11:22PM -0700  

    Melaleuca, clove-mixed in FCO and pulled.
    It worked for my son-in-law!
     
     
    ________________________________
    From: Riki Evans <rikievans@live.com>
    To: Everythingdoterra ...more
    cheryl yost <cheryl.yost@gmail.com> May 21 11:17PM -0700  

    there is a great expense tracking sheet on build doterra, then under
    downloads and Expense tracing form, this might be what you are looking for.
     
     
    --
    *Cheryl Lynn Yost
    253-445-5461 or ...more
    Sharon Hoehner <detoxexpert@gmail.com> May 21 11:03PM -0700  

    I took the advice I read on the group about this and just wanted to say
    thank you. It wasn't even my question but I spent too many hours weeding
    and I was in pain when going up and down the stairs ...more
    Patricia Leavitt <doterradiscover@gmail.com> May 21 05:05PM -0600  

    So what if it is mental? It is still real. Don't hold me tight and not let
    go, don't close
    a closet door behind me, and the fuller a room gets the worse I feel. These
    are real
    problems and I want ...more
    Jennifer <jdsvedin@gmail.com> May 21 05:50PM -0700  

    I agree Pat, I have had this problem my entire life.. my mom has it
    and honestly some of my kids have a bit of it.. I want to be close to
    my kids and husband but at the same time I have a hard time ...more
    cheryl yost <cheryl.yost@gmail.com> May 21 09:36PM -0700  

    Oh my goodness I feel the same way, I've had claustrophobia most of my
    life, it has gotten so bad as to make me physically ill. Thank you for the
    information Pat, I do use elevation every day, ...more
    Sharon Hoehner <detoxexpert@gmail.com> May 21 11:01PM -0700  

    Learn to do EFT (Tapping). It is phenomenal for situations like this. I
    would also try Basil. I have not seen anything work so fast to switch my
    mood or negative feelings. It's great to have a ...more
    "Dzdoterra@aol.com" <Dzdoterra@aol.com> May 21 09:48PM -0700  

    thanks Janice, I will try that thumping!! TY
     
     
    On Monday, May 21, 2012 5:46:41 AM UTC-7, Janice Ladnier wrote:
    > > > these are obviously inferior, we don't want this associated with
    > doTERRA. ...more
    Thea <thymeagain@gmail.com> May 21 05:20PM -0700  

    I just planted some nasturtium seeds yesterday (orange edible
    flower)....on the seed packet it said that they help deter rabbits and
    deer. We do not have deer, but have lots of rabbits (and ...more
    Josamali <janastrahan@yahoo.com> May 21 07:04PM -0700  

    I have put in a huge garden. I have no fencing around it and live on the
    prairie. Lots of bunnies, antelope, deer etc.... We use a product called
    Liquid Fence. We buy the organic version that ...more
    Deidre Bowman <oil4that@gmail.com> May 21 10:12PM -0600  

    There are other posts on this if you know how to look for them. I have
    posted this before so to those of you who have heard this I am sorry for
    repeating myself.
     
    I have 5 bulged discs in my lower ...more
    Kris <krazykris1@gmail.com> May 21 03:48PM -0700  

    Wholenewmom,
    I would love some information! I didn't see your email or else I would have
    emailed you separately! Sorry! :)
    Thanks!
    Kris
     
    On Saturday, May 19, 2012 4:54:27 PM UTC-7, wholenewmom ...more
    Kris <krazykris1@gmail.com> May 21 03:51PM -0700  

    Pat,
    With the PB how much and for how long would you recommend? Would it help
    repair her leaky gut do you think? I'm not experienced enough to muscle
    test myself let alone someone else. :) ...more
    wholenewmom <wholenewmom@gmail.com> May 21 08:36PM -0700  

    Oh - is my email not showing? Tell me how to set it up so it
    does.....it's wholenewmom at gmail dot com.
     
    ...more
    Tara Roussel <tara_roussel@mac.com> May 21 07:24PM -0400  

    I am new, so I am not sure about posting non-doTERRA products, but I have always used colloidal silver with my daughter since she was a newborn. You can not overdose, I drop it right up her nose, in ...more
    Jennifer <jdsvedin@gmail.com> May 21 05:52PM -0700  

    thanks, I have Thyme and Lemon and eucalyptus and rosemary.. but not
    basil yet.. I guess that will be one of my next ones.. Should I just
    diffuse these or should I put some onto him? I was using ...more
    Lynn <lynn19791997@yahoo.com> May 21 08:01PM -0700  

    If it were my 13 month old, I would layer two at a time, every hour
    alternating. The thyme with the lemon and then the eucalyptus with
    the rosemary. You can dilute and layer on his chest, back and ...more
    Julie <jhoselton@linleyscabinets.com> May 21 07:21PM -0700  

    Hi everyone
    A friend of mine has 2 Zyto Scanners for sale. She used them each 6
    or 7 times with a non doterra company. The doctor she was working
    with is no longer available, so she has decided ...more
    Julie <jhoselton@linleyscabinets.com> May 21 07:12PM -0700  

    Hi,
    This is not an oil answer - B complex! I was told by a doctor that
    birth control pills as well as many other things can deplete the B
    vitamins in the body. I was told that everyone who is on ...more
    Linda D <wonderfullyhealing@gmail.com> May 21 09:44PM -0400  

    A friend just had a recurrence of bladder cancer. I'm new to oils. What
    ones have worked for you or someone you know who has had this?
     
    Thank you!
    --
    Linda
    ...more
    Greg Pawlik <olejkieteryczne@gmail.com> May 21 05:03PM -0700  

    I think this is a great idea to make an after shave blend for your husband.
    I just get each oil out separately, but it takes a long time. I am going to
    make one for myself tonight (probably I will ...more
    Greg Pawlik <olejkieteryczne@gmail.com> May 21 04:44PM -0700  

    No problem at all.
     
    Here is a picture which shows the progress of removing 2 (of 4) of my skin
    tags (you can see the other 2 on the other side of my neck).
     
    Before you look, make sure to put ...more
    Patricia Leavitt <doterradiscover@gmail.com> May 21 05:10PM -0600  

    Its still early and usually they open up more rooms for us at these hotels,
    so just keep checking or get on their waiting list at most hotels.
    Pat
     
     
    --
    PAT LEAVITT
    FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT ...more
    Ginny Eiseman <ginny@kpunet.net> May 21 03:42PM -0800  

    I talked to them twice this morning and they won't put us on a waiting
    list for a specific hotel. I also checked with both hotels. The Radisson
    says they are completely booked and the Hilton's ...more
    Anne <mummaneedles@gmail.com> May 21 03:53PM -0700  

    The citrus bliss and grapefruit sting my lips if they are at all
    chapped (corners tend to be tender areas in general) so I'm just more
    careful in how I drink to avoid getting those directly on my ...more

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group everythingdoterra.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com



--
Blessings, Joy, Love and Peace to you and yours today and always!!!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment