Thursday 17 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Which oil to take place of Miralax?

My 5 year old son has been taking Miralax and I really would like to
keep him away from it and just use the oil. I tried DigestZen earlier
but it didn't seem to help my son or is it because I'm not putting on
enough? I applied it twice a day. Which oil or how often can I apply
on my son so he can go regularly or everyday instead of every two or
three days? Thanks for your time to read this! :)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment