Tuesday 8 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Trouble digesting supplements

I just registered someone for a wholesale account, (my first one!
Yay!) who has had a lot of health problems for quite some time
including anxiety/panic attacks, severe stomach issues, headaches/
migraines, hormonal issues, dizziness; it was difficult to know where
to start!. She's tried acupuncture, chiropractic, naturopathic
doctors, all sorts of supplements & has not received relief. I had so
many ideas for her but she wanted to just try one or two things first
to see what works.

To start out, she is taking the LLV & using Solace. I also sold her a
sample kit of the mood oils. The Balance & Serenity have helped so
that she is not taking sleeping pills anymore. (Yay!) I also gave her
a little bit of DigestZen for her stomach & she said it seems to help
with mild but not severe cases of nausea. She was wondering if she
would need to ingest it for it to help more. I was thinking the next
definite step for her would be to do the GX/PB Assist. I have not done
it myself, (although I need to for my mood/hormonal issues!) so I
wanted to gather some testimonials on that. I feel like the Terrazyme,
GX/PB Assist & Zendocrine could all help her but she has put her trust
in so many other detox programs & supplements so since she is new I
want to just suggest a couple of new things at a time.

Anyway, the big question I had is that the supplements are actually
making her nauseous. She has tried both with & without food. I was
surprised because of the peppermint & ginger in them but she said she
burps up mint for hours after taking them. What are your thoughts?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment