Wednesday 9 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: xEO MEGA

My last two bottles of XEO Mega was REALLY fishy smelling....prior to
that I was so pleased with the product because it was not fishy
smelling. I sure hope they get the problem resolved because it is
such a good product that I would hate to see people stop taking it for
that reason.

On May 8, 12:32 pm, Andrea Crowder <timeissp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> We have that happen fairly often - and not from heat. It seems like one
> will leak and spread. Honestly, I don't take them then. My husband takes as
> many as he can before we toss it. We've had maybe 3-4 bottles like that.
>
> Sent from my iPod
>
> On May 8, 2012, at 11:26 AM, Linda Donaldson <lindad.dote...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> Yesterday, I received my LLV and the xEO MEGA smells awfully fishy. Is this
> npormal, or is it just becuse it has been hot outside?
>
> Linda
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group athttp://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment