Sunday 20 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: weight loss question about the shakes

Well I heard it wasn't good for health. I saw thT somewhere. However I
rather stick with doterra trim shake... :)

On May 20, 3:09 am, Anne <mummaneed...@gmail.com> wrote:
> has Sylvia ( sp.?) artificial sweetner,
>
> I think you mean Stevia and it's a purely natural sweetener made from
> a plant (I have two in my garden) some brand named verstions are mixed
> with other sweeteners like xylitol (corn) and/or made in less than
> pure ways, but technically Stevia is a natural zero calorie plant with
> 3X the sweetness of cane sugar...
>
> anne

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment