Sunday 20 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Vitiligo

Yes, I have a friend I am working with and had success HOWEVER , I
will explain. I have him on LLV, also doing the cleanses, then we
sent him black pepper but he is using more bergamot than anything
else. He is having pink return to his skin and he has hair growing
in. He is so excited. He looks like a little chia he said. BUT, he
was putting on the bergamot and he went out in the sun and got burned
really bad. He couldn't get a hold of me, I was out of town, and so
he went to the doctor to have them give him something for the burn. I
was going to get on here and ask Pat if there is something to help
with the burn from citrus when you get it really bad. He is not using
anything right now until this clears up. (LLV and cleansing though)
So, Pat, if you are reading this, any input?? Thanks,

On May 20, 8:45 am, Doterra <doterra.lorispald...@gmail.com> wrote:
> My friend has vitiligo on his hands, white patches on his hands.  Any oil that will help it?? I looked in everythingessential and finds no information in there.
>
> Lori
>
> Sent from my iPad

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment