Friday 18 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Vanderbilt Hospital study

I've found one documents that should be helpful.

This is a powerpoint of the Rollout Plan by the Wellness Committee for using the oils in the ER area of Vanderbilt MC (in Nashville).  
http://www.mc.vanderbilt.edu/documents/nursewellness/files/Wellness%20Committee%20Rollout.pdf 
The video on YouTube from Fox17 News shares about the same plan.

However, I have heard rumors of clinical trials using the essential oils in OTHER parts of the hospital, but have yet to find anything confirming that.  

I will say, though, that the nurses and midwives in Vanderbilt's Labor & Delivery floor love it when I bring my doTERRA oils to a birth!  :)

Blessings,
Heidi 


On Friday, May 18, 2012 2:35:02 PM UTC-5, Good Vibes wrote:
Dear Family:

I have a couple of questions regarding this study because I never want
to be misleading in anything I say. 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment