Wednesday 23 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: trigeminal neuralgia pain gone after using frankincense

This is a wonderful story, thank you so much for sharing! This makes
me happy :)
~ Lillian

On May 23, 8:57 am, Daniel Scheuch <daniel.sche...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> In light of the post before about people not sharing success stories.
> Here is an exciting testimonial from a friend who has Parkinson's and
> Trigeminal Neuralgia  who I shared the oils with.
>
> I originally gave him a sample of Frankincense to try. I came back a
> week later and he was having a bad Parkinson's episode. So I had them
> find the frankincense which they had misplaced (I felt like asking
> 'would you misplace a piece of gold if I gave you some' lol). He took
> 2-3 drops under the tongue (they found it) and within 3 mins his
> Parkinson's symptoms had eased significantly and he was able to play
> guitar (he is an amazing musician). He had taken some Parkinson's
> drugs 45 mins before but he really felt that it must have been either
> the frankincense which did it as it was so soon after, or it was the
> frankincense helping his drugs kick in more efficiently.
>
> After that experience and my telling him that people have got relief
> from Trigeminal with Frankincense, he said 'get me a bottle!'. So a
> week later I dropped it off and then another week later I called him
> up. He said he was very excited as he had had the first pain free day
> in ages and that he was even more excited as his pain medication for
> the Trigeminal makes the Parkinson's worse. So if he is able to reduce
> it his Parkinson's will improve! (not to mention that the Frankincense
> will help it as well) and of course I told him to do this with his
> Doctors advice.
>
> Another amazing side effect was that I could understand him on the
> phone. I had spoken to him on the phone a few weeks before and could
> hardly understand him. I think the reduction in pain in his face
> allowed him to speak more clearly! I love essential oil side effects.
> He also sounded much happier.
>
> I have also given him some LLV from my generous upline Robyn although
> he has been a bit timid about taking it but said he would start it
> after he told me about the Frankincense success. I will visit tomorrow
> and find out how he is progressing, I really hope he got stuck into
> it! I plan to start doing some aromatouch massages for him as well
> soon.
>
> It's thanks to this group that I got the Frankincense advice for
> Trigeminal and Parkinson's, so thank you all you wonderful people!
> (especially you Pat).

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment