Friday 11 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Teacher Gift Ideas

I just attended the career day at my child's school today as a doterra
consultant in my career and it blew every kid's mind out including the
teachers and they all demanded a contact info on paper and handed out
for them to bring home to their parents to tell about the oils! :0)
even teachers pulled me aside after each presentation in the class
room to ask me more about it... they were so surprised of the ancient
alternative medications that returned back. I brought one oil
(peppermint) to wake up all the students smelling it and that was a
hit.

On May 11, 11:14 am, Janice Ladnier <essentialwellne...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> The most popular gifts that I share at my events are small glass spray
> bottles filled with water and a few drops of essential oils. When
> participants are given a choice to select a gift, these are the first
> items to go, yet they are also the least expensive. You can get the
> bottles from AromaTools or from a local source that sells herbs for
> about 50 cents each. I use:
> OnGuard--to be used as a breath spray, for scratchy throat, to
> disinfect surfaces, as a hand cleaner, as a way to curb cravings for
> nicotine.
> Serenity--to be used to help relax, as a room air freshener, and as a
> cologne.
> Slim & Sassy/Fennel--to curb cravings for food and sweets.
> Peppermint--to help cool down on hot days, as a breath freshener, for
> hot flashes and headaches.
> You can also use fractionated coconut oil in the spray bottle and add
> some TerraShield to be used as an insect repellent.
> I'm sure there are others you could think of, but these are the ones I
> use most often.
> Janice
>
> On May 11, 8:07 am, Nicole Vincent <nrvte...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > I'm wanting to put together some teacher gifts to introduce my kids'
> > teachers to the oils.  I don't have a huge budget, so i'm thinking around
> > $20 each.  What do you think would be a good little combo?
>
> > Thanks!
> > Nicole in Texas

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment