Tuesday 22 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Suggestions for Wound Care/Healing

I cut my finger with a knife washing dishes 3 months ago and got three
stitches. I didn't have any helichrysm but I had a bottle of
frankincense. I put a drop directly on the cut three times per day and
I don't even have a scar.

On May 22, 9:48 pm, AustinTXNicole <nmhallida...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello everyone! I recently had a very unfortunate accident 3 days ago. I
> cut myself with glass pretty badly in my right hand, and it hit an artery.
> I was in the ER for 5.5 hrs and ended up getting 7 stitches after we got
> the bleeding stopped. I get the stitches out two weeks from today. Im
> looking for suggestions for wound care, pain management and healing. I plan
> on ordering helicrysum but not sure what else I should get. Im not allowed
> to soak the wound and i have to wear a splint on my hand to protect it. Im
> on some pain meds however I would like to get off them as soon as I'm able
> to. Also taking an antibiotic to help prevent infection. I can take the
> splint off to clean the wound and thats about it. there is a lot of pain
> from time to time, and im afraid to take off the splint because it feels
> better with it on and protected. My hand is swollen where the stitches are.
> I have a whole array of oils (but not quite all of them) and several of the
> products and have been a part of doTERRA for a year now. I love the
> products and I'm hoping for fast healing, low pain, and a minimal scar.
> What are your best suggestions? Thank you!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment