Monday 21 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Shave

I think this is a great idea to make an after shave blend for your husband. I just get each oil out separately, but it takes a long time. I am going to make one for myself tonight (probably I will fill half of the container with the FCO, 1/4 with Peppermint and 1/4 with Lavender - I am just making this up, so if you know an expert you might want to consult first).

I am going to put it in a small vial - like the one below (so it would be easy for him to get the oils out) and instruct him to remember about closing it every time after he uses it (the nature of essential oils is that they are volatile and so they might disappear quickly if you forget to put on the lid):




On Saturday, May 19, 2012 10:25:34 PM UTC+2, Leanna wrote:
I like this suggestion:)  Can i mix these oils into the oil and store
in a jar for my husband to use (store in the medicine cabinet)...I
mean will it last very long?  Or does it need to be used immediately

On May 18, 4:58 pm, Greg Pawlik <olejkieteryc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I heard that Peppermint prevents facial hair from growing (perhaps not
> completely).
>
> Since I don't intend to ever grow a beard, ever since I heard this I
> add a drop of Peppermint oil (and a drop of Lavender oil) to my face
> lotion or Fr. Coconut oil after shaving. After about 3 weeks of doing
> it I noticed that my facial hair is not as hard as it used to be. It
> also doesn't seem to grow back as fast as it used to.
>
> Obviously this is in no way a scientific study, but if it is true that
> Peppermint somehow slows the growth of facial hair, you might want to
> try it (after doing more research, perhaps).

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment