Wednesday 9 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: selling to customers at wholesale

You aren't with the wrong company...it is your decision. I give oils
away all the time and sell them wholesale. Just order it wholesale and
just charge them that. Keep giving...people need help.

On May 9, 8:10 am, susieq <susanl1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I guess I'm in the wrong oil company then.  I am here to help myself
> and others.  The money I make isn't what is important to me.  It is
> helping and sharing my knowledge with others.  I thought that was what
> doTerra is all about, not just about signing people up and making
> money off them.
>
> On May 8, 7:07 pm, Patricia Leavitt <doterradisco...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > It doesn't matter that you don't want to make money, you are also not a
> > wholesale house. You will get
> > it to her faster at retail and then when she enrolls on her next payday you
> > an give her a bottle of lemon if
> > you would like.
>
> > Pat
>
> > On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 6:13 PM, susieq <susanl1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > I have a very good friend that has a 16 year old daughter with
> > > fibromyalgia.  I gave her a sample of peppermint and it got rid of the
> > > foot pain.  She wants a whole bottle.  She needs it fast cuz they are
> > > going to NYC next week.  We don't live in the same town and I'm now
> > > home.  She wants to sign up as a IPC on her next payday.  So i want to
> > > sell her a bottle at wholesale because i don't care about making money
> > > on this one bottle.  What is the best way to do this?  I tried doing a
> > > standard order wholesale and having it shipped to her.  But it charged
> > > no tax.  What is the easiest and fastest way to do this?
>
> > > --
> > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > > For more options, visit this group at
> > >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> > --
> > PAT LEAVITT
> > FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment