Friday 18 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: recommended dosage for children

My children are all on LLV. My 12 year old is a big kid (5'10" 150#)
he tskes a full dose. My daughter is 9 she shares a full dose my my 5
year old. My daughter has also scanned for phytoestrogen so I give her
1 every other day.

On May 18, 3:20 am, cathy <arakakidote...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have heard that children can take LLV and the other "capsule"
> products that doterra offers.  I would like to know if there is a
> recommended dosage chart for children and these products.... I am
> particularly interested in LLV and the cleansing products....

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment