Tuesday 22 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Really, really dry skin

I have really dry skin as well. I have found that the hydrating cream
works great for me. I also carry around a mix of FCO with geranium
and lavender and use it after I wash my hands when I am out. The back
of my ankles get really bad and the mix helps. I found that the
doTERRA lotion dried me out even more. I became super itchy and it
lasted all day long.
Of course living in Utah doesn't help either. It is so dry here.
Anyway, hope that helps and good luck.

Rachel

On May 21, 2:21 pm, Katrina <katrinanmey...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Any suggestions for skin so dry it looks like cracked earth, despite
> 1-2 times a day applying doTERRA's lotion with either geranium or
> lavender added to it?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment