Sunday 6 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: plantar fascitits

I've been using cypress, lemongrass, and wintergreen (layering on my heel) first thing in the morning, a couple times during the day as needed, and before bedtime.  I add the deep blue rub at night and I keep the deep blue rub in my purse to use if I'm out and about and it starts hurting.

Unfortunately, all I can say is that this treatment relieves the pain for a while, but after 3 months of treating my plantar fasciitis with essential oils (using various treatments combinations), I have not been able to get rid of the pain completely.  It keeps coming back.

It does help to stretch the foot muscles first thing in the morning, too.  Again, it helps, but nothing seems to be getting rid of it completely.  Perhaps someone else has had more success than I have.  But, it does say on the ME website that treatment has reportedly taken two months for some people.  Mine is better than it was, but not gone.
~Elaine

On Saturday, May 5, 2012 8:06:29 AM UTC-4, Elizabeth N. wrote:
My client has been using Lemongrass and Deep Blue in the morning and
at bedtime for about a month for her plantar fascitis.  She has not
experienced any relief for her pain as yet.  Should she try the oils
more frequently or for longer to experience relief?

Thanks!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment