Monday 21 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: On Guard and Pregnancy, but what about the cleaner?

I took on guard my whole pregnancy and carried six and seven pound
twin boys to term. I did show the on guard to my obgyn and he told me
there was nothing wrong with taking it after reviewing the
ingredients...

On May 19, 10:07 am, lirpaokasan <lirpaoka...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have seen that On Guard is use with caution during pregnancy.  I guess I
> don't know why  that is, so I have some other questions.  What about the
> concentrated cleaner? Would I be better off using some other cleaner
> (trying to go green here)?  What about the throat drops are they diluted
> enough?  I used to diffuse on guard in my lotus but have stopped since I
> don't know exactly what use with caution means.  Since, stopping
> the diffusing my other kids have picked up colds.  So I really would like
> any input on what use with caution means.
> Was excited to get the peppermint beadlets but then I found out about my
> pregnancy and haven't tried them either.
> I have a nephew that was born with out arms or legs and really
> no explanation of why, so you can imagine I try to stay away from things
> that I know I should.
> I really would like to use the cleaner but wondered about contact after
> drying and other precautions that should be taken or if it should be
> avoided totally.
>
> Thanks So Much

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment