Sunday 6 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Oils I have been using to treat Type 1 Diabetes

Chrystal,

This sounds great!  I was looking for a preventative circulation protocol for my 30 something and found this.  He's had Type 1 for 20+ years and decided recently he'd be willing to try something to help prevent him from having circulation issues down the road.  This is huge for him! ;-)  Will pass on your ideas for the high and low sugars with samples of the appropriate oils.  (BTW, your reasoning on Balance sounds right on to me).  As to the circulation, any further ideas?  Would love to get him on the LLV but stubborness (from his father's side of course! ;-) and finances will probably prevent that right now.  Thanks a bunch, I'm thrilled to pass this on to him.  Email me privately if you'd like, I'd love to hear more on how you use the oils with your T1.    

Becky in WA

On Monday, June 13, 2011 7:17:32 PM UTC-7, Chrystal wrote:
I just thought I would post my experiences with the oils and what I
have been using:

For low blood sugar I have been using OnGuard.  My latest experience
with this was:
fasting blood sugar 43
2 drops Onguard under tongue--
20 min later:  70
1 hour later 98
(I didn't eat any sugar with this)

I also have been using a combination of oils for high blood sugars

Balance--I had a thought: if my blood is very compact with alot of
sugar IE: high blood sugar: wouldn't it look like the video on
Balance?  I imagine insulin resistance is caused by the cells being
stuck together and the cell walls and insulin receptors being
covered.  think about that and then apply Balance to unstick the cell
walls--all of the insulin receptors on the cell wall are now free to
accept insulin and sugar to go inside the cell.

I use a couple of drops of balance on the back of my neck when giving
insulin.  I don't think it matters so much where you put it on your
body as long as you put it on your body.

I also recommend something that helps with circulation and I am
leaning toward lemongrass but the last time I used balance I added
peppermint and that worked great.

The effect for me with high blood sugars is that I have a hard time
right at first coming down and then as my blood sugar gets lower, the
process speeds up so I have low blood sugars on the other end.

the balance has not had the effect of a steep decline but it does help
speed the decline so that I come into normal ranges more quickly.

If anyone has any suggestions I welcome them wholeheartedly but share
this information with your type 1 diabetics that your are working with
and if you need to call me feel free and I will try to help.
801-556-0455
Chrystal

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment