Sunday 13 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Oils for Massage Spa

Check out the Spa doTERRA Manual if you have not already (available at
www.spadoterra.com and myoilbusiness.com). It has a step-by-step for
many different types of aroma massages, and either suggested or
specified oils for each step! I too am curious to hear which ones
massage therapists are using that clients enjoy.

I had DeepBlue used on me in a massage (suggested by the massage
therapist) for I think tight calves. He asked before using it.


On May 12, 9:30 pm, Carly Nelson <eojun...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have a friend who is interested in adding oils to their massage
> business.   Wondering what people have experienced and think would be some
> of the best to offer.
>
> Obviously ATT is a great benefit.   I'm thinking of Balance, PasTense, Deep
> Blue (I know they would need to be careful with this one)....what are your
> thoughts?
>
> Thanks!
> Carly

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment