Wednesday 23 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Oils affecting sleep

I had this problem a bit before I started using oils. I now diffuse
serenity (4-5 drops) and lavender (2-3 drops) for an hour (I start it
about 15mins before I get into bed). I also put serenity on my back,
feet, neck and on my upper lip (a paramedic friend I gave a sample of
serenity to discovered this last one). I also put some lavender on my
feet and neck. I find I don't wake up at all once I get to sleep doing
this. You could repeat this process if you get woken up by kids etc.
Its a bit of an investment in oil but it does pay for itself and you
could do most of it with lavender if you didn't want to use so much
serenity (could just use a few drops in diffuser and on feet and upper
lip).

On May 23, 10:40 pm, Nicole Vincent <nrvte...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I joined doTERRA about 6 weeks ago and have been using the oils since then.
>  I love how they make me feel.  The one problem I have is not being able to
> go back to sleep once I've been woken up.  It's fine when I get to sleep
> until the morning, but when my kids wake me up at 1:30am and I can't go
> back to sleep for 2-3 hours, it's a slight problem.  ;)  Before using the
> oils, I never had problems falling back asleep.
>
> I have tried using lavender and Serenity when this has happened, but with
> no luck.
>
> Does anyone else have this problem?  Any suggestions on a fix?
>
> Thanks bunches!
>
> Nicole in Texas :)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment