Thursday 10 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: new IPC need help kick starting

I have held 2 shows at my home. I go out and talk to people about their health and oils. Contact them and encourage them to come but no one shows. I have several who want to but don't have the money for the smallest enrollment package.

On Thursday, May 10, 2012 12:26:24 AM UTC-7, Kat Brockway Koopman wrote:
My advice is to host a party at your house inviting a few friends over
give a class on medicine cabinet  makeover. 35 is very cheap to sign
up and affordable than SAMs club. One oil order can be sufficient to
begin with then show more, the more showing samples team will build
rapidly!

On May 9, 10:02 pm, "rustle...@gmx.com" <rustle...@gmx.com> wrote:
> I am new also and having a hard time getting people interested. Those that
> are don't have the money. Looking for advice too.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> On Wednesday, May 9, 2012 5:55:36 PM UTC-7, Doterra Greenberg wrote:
>
> > I am a new IPC, I am excited to work with doTERRA. I am having a bit of a
> > challenge growing my team. any tips or advices will be appreciated

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment