Friday 11 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Mother is allergic to rosemary oil

I should have mentioned that she already tried to even smell doTerra's
Rosemary oil and it started to give her a migraine. I had sent her
samples of all my oils not realizing that she is truly allergic to
Rosemary. Then, without her even knowing it, when she smelled On
Guard and Past Tense, she said they bothered her as well and asked me
if there was Rosemary in both those blends. I checked my bottles and
told her yes! So, she really cannot use these oils and this is why I
am wondering if there is another oil that I could replace with
Rosemary for her? She LOVES doterra's oils and gushes about the
purity to everyone!! She has no issue with any other oils causing her
headaches except this one:(

On May 11, 5:41 am, Mandie Potter <sophro...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Pat is right. I am allergic to roses and rose oil but it doesn't
> bother me in the doterra blends.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment