Friday 11 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Mother is allergic to rosemary oil

Pat is right. Have your mom tested the skin? Because I am actually
allergic to geranium oil (I didn't know until I smelled it at a show I
was giving!) so I had asthma with it and quickly used breathe oil.
However, rubbing the geranium with fractionated coconut oil on my dry
skin did not cause any reaction. So topically and aromatically/
internally may be different.

Kat

On May 11, 3:28 am, Cristi Cooper-Jones <cri...@ciphershark.com>
wrote:
> My mother is truly allergic to rosemary oil because she is truly
> allergic to the plant itself.  So, unfortunately, she cannot use the
> On Guard blend or the Past Tense blend.  I want to make up a similar
> blend of each of the On Guard and Past Tense without Rosemary in
> them......what oil can I use to mimic or closely replace Rosemary?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment