Monday 7 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Migraines with period/breastfeeding

A client I have been working with has horrible cramping, irregular
periods (sometimes up to 42 days of flowing) and migraines associated
with them. After two weeks of being on the phytoestrogen, it
completely cleared and she can't believe it. Last year it got so bad
she went to the dr and they did over $8,000 worth of tests to tell her
they couldn't find anything wrong with her. She loves the
phytoestrogen and plans on staying on it.
Becky

On May 6, 9:44 pm, sarah savage <satsav...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I just got this question from a friend and need some advice:
>
>  "Do you know of anything that would help with migraines?  They usually
> come right before I have a period... so I assume it's related to hormones.
>  I have them usually while breastfeeding.. I have been take Primrose.. I
> have also found that when I start to get one I drink as much water/Apple
> cider vinegar as I can. This helps alot. If you've heard of anything let me
> know."
>
> I'm new to the oil business so any advice would help.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment