Sunday 13 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Marjoram

Wonderful, thankyou for sharing your results.

Heather from AK
In Idaho ;)

On May 12, 7:33 am, "rustle...@gmx.com" <rustle...@gmx.com> wrote:
> I like this oil. I have a heart murmur from birth and sometimes gives me
> real problems. I get heavy in the chest and then it will either beat real
> hard or stop for a second. Not sure which. Well on this site I read
> marjoram and basil in a capsule will help heart issues. I didn't have basil
> but have marjoram. I took it in a capsule last night along with on guard
> and rubbed some on my heart. Wow I feel so much better. The heaviness is
> gone and the weird heart beats. Have basil coming. Thanks Pat for all your
> info.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment