Sunday 20 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Looking for psychotherapists using oils in their practice

I would be interested to hear any replies to this as well as I
currently partner with a psychotherpist office for my health &
nutrition coaching services.
I am incorporating doTerra oils into my health coaching and the
therapist in the office is interested in the oils as well but a little
unsure of how best to work it in as well.

Thanks for any input!

Beth Mincher
Houston TX

On May 20, 4:32 pm, Summer Tenney <wanthealthys...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have a therapist who is amazing and loves the oils and wants to
> incorporate them into her practice. She will not move forward until
> she can figure out how to do that in what she deems an appropriate,
> boundry respecting fashion. She wants to know if I could find other
> psychotherapist who have already incorporated the oils in their
> practice that she might be able to talk to. I thought this wonderful
> network of users :) would be the greatest resource to find this.
> Please help! Thanks

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment