Thursday 10 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Looking for someone certified in AromaTouch living in Maui

Aloha,

Yes, my mom Rose and I are certified in AromaTouch and would be happy
to meet with your friend.

805-252-1561 Arin
323-481-5525 Rose

I am off island for a week, so perhaps call my mom.

All the best,

Arin

On May 7, 12:17 pm, Lynda <lyndabla...@comcast.net> wrote:
> Is anyone certified in AromaTouch Technique living in Maui?
> A dear friend of mine is dealing with the sudden death of her husband.
> I flew to Maui to support her and did AromaTouch on her and it helped
> her immensely! Her body loves the oils and she is using Serenity to
> help her sleep at night. She got off the sleeping meds!
>
> But the AromaTouch sent her into another zone - literally. I am
> looking for someone who would be willing to work on her. I am sure she
> will offer you a donation if you are not a massage therapist.
>
> Thanks to anyone who can help me find someone to help.
> Lynda

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment