Saturday 5 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Hydrating Cream

I love the hydrating cream! I have been sun burned a couple times this
month, and put the cream on several times. Burn has gone away within
two days without peeling! And I always peel and am lobster red for a
week with my sensitive Scandinavian skin! It's so great!
Heather

On May 4, 7:58 pm, Elaine <emailbyela...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have been using my hydrating cream to heal a burn scar on my arm.  I'm
> amazed at the results!
> ~Elaine
>
>
>
> On Wednesday, May 2, 2012 10:32:25 AM UTC-4, rust...@gmx.com wrote:
>
> > Love the hydrating cream. Had a rash on my chest that wouldn't go away.
> > Started the hydrating cream and is now gone. Also it is the only cream that
> > doesn't burn my face. Absolutely love it. Thanks

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment