Tuesday 22 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: How does Oregano remove Skin Tags?

On May 21, 4:44 pm, Greg Pawlik <olejkieteryc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> No problem at all.
>
> Here is a picture which shows the progress of removing 2 (of 4) of my skin
> tags (you can see the other 2 on the other side of my neck).
>
> Before you look, make sure to put some DigestZen behind your ears
> (for nausea, etc.) - ha ha!
>
This is great Greg!
Love the way you showed the pictures and days.
I am working on my basal skin cancer with Frankinsense - hoping by day
30 there are some great results so I can cancel the dermo appt:)
Thanks for sharing - Sharon Bacchetta

> <https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-qP1gZj1BP9Y/T7rSsd7l6NI/AAAAAAAAAz...>On Monday, May 21, 2012 11:56:40 PM UTC+2, cheryl yost wrote:
>
> > Thank you so much Greg, I'm very excited to try this on myself and my
> > husband.  Have a super rest of the day, Cheryl

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment