Saturday 19 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: How does Oregano remove Skin Tags?

Thank you, Pat.

Wholenewmom, no problem at all. Let me first download them, etc. On
Monday I am also planning to write a blog post about it (in Polish).
Let me know if you need it earlier.



On May 19, 2:17 pm, wholenewmom <wholenew...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Greg,
>
> I would love for you to email the photos to me if you would be willing
> to do so.  I am hoping to put together a post on my blog about the
> oils.
>
> Thanks!  My husband is losing warts with the oils and I forgot to take
> photos :-(.
>
> On May 18, 11:57 pm, Patricia Leavitt <doterradisco...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > Oregano is highly anti biotic and since skin tags are usually either a
> > virus or some type
> > of skin problem oregano is the perfect answer.
>
> > Pat
>
> > On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 3:47 PM, Greg Pawlik <olejkieteryc...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
> > > All 4 of my skin tags are gone after only 2 weeks of applying CPTG
> > > Oregano oil (3 x day)!
>
> > > All my friends are impressed, although some say they are now really
> > > scared to touch the oils.
>
> > > No big deal, but I still would like to be able to explain to them what
> > > actually happened, or how the Oregano oil dried out the tags without
> > > harming anything else.
>
> > > Is it in anyway similar to the way Frankincense oil killing cancer
> > > cells and healing the healthy cells at the same time?
>
> > > Or is it just a placebo effect as some of my friends explain some
> > > amazing testimonials of essential oil users? (ha ha!)
>
> > > Does anyone know?
>
> > > P.S. I documented the whole process. Took some pictures of my skin
> > > tags over the 2 week period. I wish I could share them here. Is it
> > > possible?
>
> > > --
> > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > > For more options, visit this group at
> > >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> > --
> > PAT LEAVITT
> > FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment