Saturday 19 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Helpful chart explains membership options WITH ATTACHMENT

Thank you so much for sharing! That is such a clear way to put it!

On May 19, 12:48 am, DoulaHeidi <doterra.he...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I'm so grateful that the chart I created has been so helpful to so many of
> you, but I've been bombarded by the amount of direct requests for it.  And
> although I attached it in the thread, many of you apparently haven't seen
> that post, so I'm doing one last re-post here.  It's getting too hard to
> keep up with all of your individual requests and I just can't continue to
> reply to all of your emails.
>
> *I've attached it here again where everyone should be able to see it and
> download it.*
>
> Blessings,
> Heidi Duncan
>
>  doTERRA options chart.pdf
> 57KViewDownload

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment