Wednesday 16 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Helpful chart explains membership options

I can do that.

On May 15, 11:40 am, Sherrie Wortel <letr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> Is there anyone on here who would like this chart and can then post it
> to the forum so poor Heidi doesn't have to send out 50 emails?
> I would if I knew how.
>
> Sherrie
>
> On May 14, 8:13 pm, DoulaHeidi <expectingnewl...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > I've seen a few threads here recently trying to clarify the benefits/
> > requirements of Preferred Members vs. IPCs.
> > After much frustration with this myself, I created a chart that makes
> > it pretty clear.
> > I don't know how to post it here, but will gladly share with anyone
> > who would like to see it.  I'd appreciate feedback in case I've missed
> > something, too.
>
> > Blessings,
> > Heidi

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment