Tuesday 8 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Help! Teaching a class on using oils with Epilepsy

I don't know about oils, but I am working w/ a practitioner who was
healed of epilepsy after 4 years on the same protocol I am using to
rid my body of metals and toxins and rebalance minerals. I'd be happy
to share more. I would LOVE to hear what you find out.

On May 8, 9:53 am, renee banchiere <reneebanchiere...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> I really pick up your love and desire to help.  I acknowledge you for
> asking the group for help. Your class will be fantastic when you center
> yourself in your loving.
> On May 7, 2012 10:14 PM, "Ems" <emily.se...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > I was asked to teach an oils class to an epilepsy support group. This
> > will be my first group class. (Up to this point, I have only taught
> > one-on-one "classes".) I do not have any experience with epilepsy. I
> > have read every post I can find on the topic as well as scouring the
> > internet for info. (Can you tell I'm a little nervous? *lol*) I was
> > originally thinking of presenting the "Medicine cabinet makeover" to
> > give them a general idea of what oils are and what they can be used
> > for and then focus in on epilepsy, but as I've studied the lists of
> > "oils to be avoided" with epilepsy, I've discovered that many of those
> > oils are included in that class. I'm hesitant to teach them about how
> > awesome a particular oil is only to follow it up with a disclaimer
> > about needing to be careful with that oil around those with epilepsy.
> > I want to show them "Lacey's story" but am not sure where to go from
> > there. I would love any ideas on how to present to this "specialized"
> > audience.
>
> > Also, I would loooooove to actually talk with someone who has had
> > first-hand experience with using oils on family members or friends
> > with epilepsy. I don't have email addresses or phone #'s for those who
> > have posted in the past: CeriAnn, Kristina, KelliDonna????
>
> > Any help would be greatly appreciated!! It just breaks my heart to see
> > these children. The friend who asked me to come and teach has a 5 year
> > old who just had brain surgery that was supposed to reduce the number
> > of seizures she experiences on a daily basis, but instead the seizures
> > have increased. It's so sad!!
>
> > Thanks again in advance for your help!!
>
> > Emily
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment