Saturday 19 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Help! Celiac - like disorder! Can't keep weight on!

Kris,
I am working w/ a practitioner who works w/ folks all over the world.
She recommends gluten free diets and I think would be very empathetic
to this person's situation. She is not a fortune either. Please
email me if you would like information.



On May 18, 4:37 pm, Kris <krazykr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Lessa - when you say 1 LLV a day do you mean 1 of 1 bottle a day like just
> VM or do you mean 1 of each a day? I don't know the 8 foods. I don't know
> about the sugar or sweeteners. She's never tried LLV.
>
> I hesitate to give her LLV before doing some sort of cleanse because my
> first week of getting a group of people to buy the LLV didn't go so well. 2
> people had bad reactions to LLV and I was told by my upline it was due to
> an unsupported detox. They needed to clean out their system. Those 2 people
> were so dissatisfied and didn't want to do a cleanse that they said they
> were going to return the product. I don't want to cause my friend their
> symptoms of misery if her body won't tolerate it before a cleanse.
>
> She has leaky gut syndrome and can't really swallow vitamins. It passes
> right through her and causes her great pain. So LLV isn't an option right
> now and I hesitate to have her try PB Assist for the same reason. Is PB
> Assist gentle on your system? What does it do to someone who has leaky gut
> syndrome? Would using the Zendocrine oil topically help at all? I'm
> wondering if using some oils topically to heal the damage internally might
> be a good idea before trying to have her take something internally.
> Thoughts?
>
> Thanks!
> Kris
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> On Thursday, May 17, 2012 2:31:09 PM UTC-7, Kris wrote:
>
> > I have a friend who seems to exhibit celiac - like symptoms. She says she
> > has leaky guy syndrome and can only really tolerate like 8 foods. She said
> > she has had to be on an even stricter diet than the celiac diet. She has
> > been loosing weight and can't keep it on. She has to be very cautious about
> > introducing anything new or it will cause misery for up to a few days.
> > She's had several tests done - I don't know all of them. She tested
> > negative for celiac but she stopped eating gluten 8 months prior to testing
> > so was told the test could be inaccurate. She can't take vitamins anymore;
> > they just go straight through her and cause her great pain. She has
> > insatiable hunger that can't be satisfied. She has seen 20 doctors & 4
> > naturepaths & several dietitians without success. She's very discouraged.
>
> > I want to try suggesting a cleanse very gradually. Here's my plan:
> > Suggest having Digestzen on hand for moments of discomfort to use to ease
> > that. Perhaps peppermint too.
> > Starting with lemon water. If/when that's okay then doing slim & sassy in
> > additional water cups (not mixing).
> > I was thinking about suggesting using terazyme with eating or 30 minutes
> > before eating. Thoughts? Necessary?
> > Then doing a zendocrine capsule cleanse (gradually, maybe only 1 pill a
> > day). Would you use the zendocrine oil topically too anywhere?
> > Okay this is the scary part. She probably needs a candida cleanse so I was
> > going to try to get her to very gradually do a GX/PB Assist cleanse with 1
> > GX a day until she could handle that. I'm not sure how to do that though
> > because I know you're supposed to do that like 3 times a day for 10 days
> > followed by 5 days of PB. If she's only able to pop 1 or 2 pills a day
> > would the same time lengths apply? After completing 1 cleanse I'd have her
> > wait 10 days and then repeat. Then wait 10 days again and repeat a third
> > time.
> > Finally, I'd like to try to get her on LLV gradually with 1 pill of VM a
> > day until she can do that. Then up it to 2 VM a day, then 3 a day. Then add
> > a new supplement with 1 of that a day, etc.
>
> > Thoughts? Suggestions? This is going to be a big undertaking and I feel
> > she should have some kind of naturpath and dietician who is open to this
> > sort of thing monitoring her. But since she's seen so many people and come
> > away empty handed I don't know who to send her too! Anyone know of someone
> > who has experience with this sort of thing in Vancouver, WA or Portland,
> > OR? Also, anyone aware of some support group or people who have been
> > through something like this who would be able to talk her through it when
> > it gets rough?
>
> > Thanks in advance!
> > Kris

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment