Wednesday 16 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: heartburn

Is his heartburn a regular thing?  Or does it only happen after eating certain foods?  Do you know if he has acid reflux?  I don't believe that heartburn is normal for children his age.  You might want to make sure that there isn't something causing it.

The DigestZen is TOTALLY for kids!  You really don't need very much for it to be effective.  I was actually able to get off my prescription medication for heartburn using DigestZen.  I have a hiatal hernia that is the main culprit.  For me, I typically will feel the burn right at the base of my throat where it joins my torso.  That's where I will put a drop or two of DigestZen.  Within 5 minutes, the heartburn is gone.

Good luck!  I hope you are able to find some relief for you son!  :)

Nicole in Texas  :)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment