Sunday 6 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Essential oils CAUSING yeast infections

I would personally suspect die off or it could be an allergic
reaction - is that possible to have one to the oils?

From what I understand, sometimes allergic reactions can mimic die off
reactions. But what oils are you taking?

Have you upped your intake of the fermented veggies at the same time?


On May 6, 1:47 pm, Amanda M <beautyandbodylou...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I am hoping to gain some insight- I recently started using doTerra and
> when I began injesting the oils I got a yeast infection which I
> haven't suffered from in over 3 years since I dramatically changed my
> diet. Thought it was possibly a coincidence so I stopped the oils for
> about 2 weeks and when I started back up could feel an infection
> coming back! Someone mentioned that some of the oils are so anti-
> bacterial that they can also kill the healthy bacteria in your gut- I
> have read this about Oregano (have not taken this oil). My body is
> also extremely sensitive in every way- when using oils I treat myself
> the way you would treat a child which is still sometimes too much. For
> example, lavender applied alone makes my skin peel so I dilute :)
>
> Also I currently take an extremely potent probotic daily and eat raw
> fermented veggies daily (one of the best sources of healthy
> bacteria)..
>
> Has anyone had any experiences with this? Thank you for your help!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment