Sunday 20 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Diamond Assistance Please?

Wow! They will do that! Now how come I didn't know! :) I there's any
experience doTERRA-ists coming to northern Virginia I would love to
organize an event! I know several others who are also trying to get
their businesses going but they are not in my team, so we help and
encourage one another as we can, but we're all pretty new to the
business side of things.
~ Lillian

On May 20, 1:16 pm, Adrienne Thomas <mydoterrahea...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I will be doing an event in that area email me. Maybe we can coordinate our
> schedules. Would love to help while I am out there.
> On May 20, 2012 7:55 AM, "Tammy Whitman" <hopesheali...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>
>
>
>
> > My mum and I have joined the doTerra team recently and are having a
> > hard time getting the business part of things going here in Sanpete
> > County, UT.  A sister of mine from Davis County, UT suggested that we
> > recruit a Diamond to help present classes, & support in general.  How
> > would we go about getting connected ?  Please advise.  Very greatly
> > appreciated. Thanks.
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment