Friday 18 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: customer with rash from oils

I've experienced something similar a couple of times, think it was caused in my case by using a combo of too many too often and too much, with possibly an aversion to tree oils mixed it.  First time I had a rash that sometimes looked like hives. It spread around the area then would fade a little, but a rash/sensitivity lasted about a month. However I could still use EOs everywhere else! Wasn't muscle testing at the time, BTW.    The only thing that seemed to help was NO oils on the area at all, tho did use some unscented lotion to ease the itching when needed.  This was trial and error as I applied small amounts of oil a few times at first, and Arnica Rub, but finally just had to stop everything.   

The second time was similar, was treating my knee aggressively and a rash appeared.  I stopped sooner and only needed a few days then went slowly from there on and it's been OK.  Now I'm muscle testing and treating  a sprained ankle aggressively, but no problems, and I get some strange combinations! ;-)

Just my 2 cents,
Becky  

On Thursday, May 17, 2012 6:23:20 AM UTC-7, victoriarose wrote:
Hi Everyone,

My friend has been using the oils faithfully everyday for over a
month. She started helychrisum deep blue and lemongrass on her very
painful knee as she pretty much has no cartlidge, so I went with the
protocol mentioned on the boards...but after a few weeks she now has a
rash up her leg and is spreading...now I did tell her to mix them with
a carrier oil and she did not :( My friend who does things in extreme!
Anyway i told her to cont frank internal and maybe put mela and
lavender on skin...drink lots of lemon oil water and thank goodness
she is already on a raw vegan diet with lots of juicing and is on a
good regime of supplements from a very reputable naturopath....so
anything else she can put on it? Baking soda baths? oatmeal?

thanks and I feel so bad , she is miserable :(
Victoria

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment