Tuesday 22 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: colic

Jen,
I didn't use a Protocol. Just llv and the three oils that showed up
top on my scan. It was fast though. I was pregnant in less than three
weeks. Most of mine were for dealing with yeast which I hear
everywhere. Start with a yeast cleanse. You're welcome to email me
with questions. I'd be happy to share more. Salburiousmama@gmail.com

On May 22, 1:43 pm, Jenn Bueno <jennie.bu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Mandie,
>
> Just wondering, did you use any special protocol for infertility to help
> you conceive?
> On May 22, 2012 8:57 AM, "Mandie Potter" <sophro...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > I love these oils as well! These guys are doterra babies all the way.
> > I was able to get pregnant after eight years I fertile after I started
> > using the oils and naturally conceived twins. We've been using the
> > oils on them since the day they were born.
> > On May 22, 7:44 am, Patricia Leavitt <doterradisco...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> > > Mandie,
> > > So glad that worked for you and for your baby. I love these oils.
>
> > > Pat
>
> > > On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 7:29 AM, Mandie Potter <sophro...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> > > > I have a colicy baby. I saw Pat mention in a post that she used digest
> > > > zen around the belly button. I started doing that last week and it's
> > > > great. I put it around his belly button and he usually calms right
> > > > down. Often passing a lot of gas in the process.
>
> > > > --
> > > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > > > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > > > To post to this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > > > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > > > For more options, visit this group at
> > > >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> > > --
> > > PAT LEAVITT
> > > FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment