Monday 21 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Cold sores like around corners of mouth after using doterra oils?

The citrus bliss and grapefruit sting my lips if they are at all
chapped (corners tend to be tender areas in general) so I'm just more
careful in how I drink to avoid getting those directly on my lips... a
little FCO at night on the corners might help reduce the soreness
too...

a

On May 20, 8:26 pm, donnad <odar1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all, I've been drinking the slima and sassy as per protocol, lemon
> in water with bergamot and occassionally some wild orange as well.  I
> use onguard toothpaste and I use the doterra face wash and anti
> wrinkle face cream.  I also apply clear skin at night on my face and
> immortelle in the am.  I am now finding that the corners of mouth are
> crack and look like cold sores but I don't have a cold.  It  really
> hurts to stretch the mouth ... i keep peeling the dry skin of the
> corners but they come back... has anyone experience this before and
> what do i use to fix it?  also I have never in my life ever had a cold
> sore....:(
>
> Thanks

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment